Here’s another wedding makeup I did in May 2013 for my friend Chelsea. She had a lovely outdoor ceremony and surprised her now husband by riding in on a horse!
The inspiration pictures she showed me were mostly smokey neutrals with a soft winged liner. All products used are listed below!
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles (10 Fair)
- MAC Pro Sculpting Cream (Coffee Walnut)
- Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Setting Powder
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush (Blissful)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- NARS Pro Prime Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
- MAC Eyeshadow (Blanc Type)
- Inglot Eyeshadow (#344)
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (Faint, Crave)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin, Sin, Sidecar, Naked)
- Makeup Forever Aqua Black
- Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara (Waterproof, 800 Very Black)
- L’Oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick (Forever Frappe)
*All photo credits go to Photography by Karen James. You can visit her website here.