I get plenty of emails each day advertising sales on this and that. When I see a particularly good one I like to share with all of you! These posts are not sponsored and I have no affiliation with any company.
Folica.com is an excellent site for all things hair related. I’ve purchased my beloved SuperSolano hair dryer from there as well as a handful of styling products. I’ve always had a good experience ordering from them and they have frequent sales that allow you to save on tons of high quality brands! I especially love Folica for their Top Ten lists. If you’re looking for a new [insert hair product here] they’re likely to have a good recommendation for you with lots of reviews to back it up.
Currently they have two promotion codes running now, plus a handful of free gift with purchases. You also get free shipping on any order over $50 within the continental US. They offer international shipping as well but it can get quite pricey.
- SALE30 Save an extra 30% off sale items. Hair BOGO items excluded.
- 20PLUS Save 20% off all orders and receive a free Sedu Compact Styler on orders over $65, plus free shipping. Some brand exclusions apply.
Here are some of my favorite products available on their site:
- Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron Heats up quickly, does the job and leaves my hair nice and smooth.
- SuperSolano Professional Hair Dryer I believe this is the updated version of the one I currently have. It dries my hair faster than any dryer I’ve ever owned and leaves it silky smooth!
- BlowPro Faux Dry Dry Shampoo Hands down my all time favorite dry shampoo. The application is a bit odd at first but the product works wonders on greasy hair and is easy to brush out so you’re not sporting the grandma look. (Unless you are a grandma of course!)
- Spornette Little Wonder Great for teasing, smoothing bumps, and sectioning the hair!
Will you be ordering from the sale? Share your recommendations or wishlist in the comments!